Deliver senior support and project services to a variety of customers using network switching, routing, firewall and wireless network technologies in line with customer requirements.
- Identify and resolve complex incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Design and implement technology solutions up to the highest standards –
- Perform proactive optimisation and implement best practice –
- Actively seek opportunities for value-add and upselling to existing customers –
- Push for automation, standardisation, and repeatable quality –
- Develop and enhance relationships and communication throughout the company with peers as well as individuals external to the company
- Identify opportunities to extend the company’s service offerings
Wanting to innovate, create value-add and deliver continual service improvement
– Happy to work remotely as well as physically on site
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team
– Ability to perform well under pressure
– Ability to learn quickly and mentor more junior colleagues
– Strong customer service orientation and awareness of service level agreements
– Able to be persuasive and assertive when needing to explain or defend a technical decision or approach without sacrificing professionalism
– Attention to detail, highly organised and good prioritisation skills
One or more of the below certifications:
- Fortinet: NSE4, NSE5, NSE7
- Extreme Certified Specialist – Routing & Switching
- Sophos Certified Engineer
About The Employer:
– 08:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday – Provide out of hours standby cover on a rotational basis – Occasionally work overtime on major incidents and project implementations
– Business Transformation is the name of the game.
– One of South Africa’s leading single-source providers of IT products and services.
– Armed with deep knowledge and an extensive skillset in the IT sphere, we help organizations evolve and streamline their business operations through industry-leading hardware and software solutions. By utilizing our broad range of skills and technologies, delivers IT products and services that support business-critical infrastructures and processes to businesses and organizations of all sizes and across every industry.
– What sets us apart is our business model.
– Group comprises an agile network of independently run companies across the three great South African hubs: Johannesburg, Cape Town and KwaZulu-Natal. With each company headquarters boasting its own board of directors, executive-level decisions are executed rapidly, and clients have direct access to the Managing Director when needed.
– This distinctive business agility, combined with our corporate pricing benefits, allows us to deliver an unrivalled level of service to our customers. We are really the perfect hybrid – we are uniquely positioned to offer friendly and local customer service, along with the best pricing, afforded to the biggest Tier 1 providers.
– Our goal is to eliminate the pain and hassle of vendor management for our customers, allowing them to direct their focus at higher tier objectives.
– Additionally, our extensive network of trusted partners allows us to provide our customers with the full spectrum of IT-related
– We have achieved a Level 1 Contributor status
– We have 51% Black Ownership
– We have 30% Black Woman Ownership
– We have achieved a Procurement Recognition Level of 135%
– We have been rated in accordance with the Department of Trade and Industry’s ICT Sector Codes
Employer & Job Benefits: