Exciting role to innovate , create and operate for one of the top leaders in the Systems
Ops Manager Core Responsibilities:
- Management of Microsoft Partner Centre and MPN ID with National Group
- Engage with Microsoft Ops Team and National Ops Team
- Liaising with internal finance team and Software Account Managers on debtors and ensuring that queries are cleared and debtors book is managed
- Review software back-office processes, scale and innovate.
- ROE management with AM’s and Exco Leader
- Vendor contract review before submitting to Exco Leader
- Monthly stock sheets – no stock to be older than 60 days
- Microsoft query management – no queries to be older than 60 days
- Monthly direct and indirect CSP Billings collection and allocation
- Credit Notes – completed by the 25th of each month and no queries older than 60 days.
- ESA fee account to be cleared monthly – no queries older than 60 days (debtor)
- Credit card invoices to be captured by 15th of next month
- Software BU achieve quarterly target
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Operations Management
- Contingency Planning
- Operational activities
- Functional management
- Vendor Management
About The Employer:
– Business Transformation is the name of the game.
– One of South Africa’s leading single-source providers of IT products and services.
– Armed with deep knowledge and an extensive skillset in the IT sphere, we help organizations evolve and streamline their business operations through industry-leading hardware and software solutions. By utilizing our broad range of skills and technologies, delivers IT products and services that support business-critical infrastructures and processes to businesses and organizations of all sizes and across every industry.
– What sets us apart is our business model.
– Group comprises an agile network of independently run companies across the three great South African hubs: Johannesburg, Cape Town and KwaZulu-Natal. With each company headquarters boasting its own board of directors, executive-level decisions are executed rapidly, and clients have direct access to the Managing Director when needed.
– This distinctive business agility, combined with our corporate pricing benefits, allows us to deliver an unrivalled level of service to our customers. We are really the perfect hybrid – we are uniquely positioned to offer friendly and local customer service, along with the best pricing, afforded to the biggest Tier 1 providers.
– Our goal is to eliminate the pain and hassle of vendor management for our customers, allowing them to direct their focus at higher tier objectives.
– Additionally, our extensive network of trusted partners allows us to provide our customers with the full spectrum of IT-related [URL Removed] RATING:
– We have achieved a Level 1 Contributor status
– We have 51% Black Ownership
– We have 30% Black Woman Ownership
– We have achieved a Procurement Recognition Level of 135%
– We have been rated in accordance with the Department of Trade and Industry’s ICT Sector Codes
Employer & Job Benefits: