Purpose of the role
- Farmer Role
- Existing Clients
Managing the company’s relationships with its clients. Building of long-term relationships with allocated clients. Ensure that the client or account is maintained and kept. Act as point of contact for queries that clients may have regarding the products, services or issues experienced.
Skills and Competencies required
- Strong people and interpersonal engagement
- Probing and analytical approach
- Strong client-allied approach
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication
- Own vehicle essential
- Previous work history in similar environment of at least five years to 8 years
- Proven track record of experience and targets met in a Turn-Key ISP Industry with experience in selling managed services, solution selling etc.
- Adopt a stakeholder-inclusive approach, by building strong working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Effective and sustained management of all complaints to resolution with a view of retaining and repairing client relationship
- Regular meetings with clients
- All service and incident related telephone calls and tickets responded to within prescribed SLA.
- Escalation point for complaints from stakeholders, to track attendance to, and resolution of, problems and incidents.
- Generation of sales amongst client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Ensure that client receives requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs to technical teams and other areas of the business
- Forecast and track client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to achieve client goals whilst meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with colleagues working on same account to ensure consistent service
- Ensure that multiple clients are maintained consistently and concurrently whilst meeting deadlines
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
About The Employer:
– Long established
– Passionate about clients
Employer & Job Benefits: