Safari Travel Consultant – East Africa
Work from ANYWHERE
We are an international based boutique adventure tour operator, selling bespoke adventure safaris to Southern and East Africa for small groups or FIT’s – from Australia /NZ and German speaking countries.
We are looking for an experienced safari sales consultant living in South Africa to assist with safari enquiries and sales to our FIT clientele.
In addition to safari sales, the role will also entail taking high level bespoke safari itineraries and turning them into reality with all the necessary details for the trip of a lifetime!
- You will be an important part of a small dynamic team doing some exciting stuff!
- You will have an outgoing personality and great people skills.
- You will have a love for adventure and wildlife, having travelled to wilderness areas in ‘safariAfrica’ including both Southern and East Africa.
- You will have a VERY good working knowledge of ‘safari Africa’ having worked in travel asa safari sales consultant with at least 3-4 years retail sales experience.
- You will be able to work under pressure, reach goals and sales targets.
- You will be an all-rounder, and able to work independently with initiative, reliability,and good organizational skills.
- Being very structured, organized, honest and with a focus on attention to detail areessential, as industry-leading service is the goal!
- Good MS Office skills are essential and WordPress experience will be an advantage.
- Appropriate qualifications in travel, will be an advantage, although not essential.
- Safari Travel
- travel bookings
- Travel Management
- South Africa
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agency
About The Employer:
– We are offering above market related remuneration for the right individual and will comprise of fixed and commission-based components.
– You will initially be working from home office.
– Small Operator
– Mobile Safaris
– Bespoke Solutions
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Work from Home