Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Pre-Sales security specialist who is passionate about helping clients perfect their multi-cloud and security postures. You will operate across multiple security and cloud vendors with a keen focus on Microsoft’s Security and Azure stack, helping align client’s cloud and security strategies to assist business, protect digital users, assets, data and manage defenses against growing threats, while modernizing security and cloud.
You must be a thought leader in cloud and security and be able to engage at multiple levels of the client organization, including C-Level individuals.
Alongside the account management team, you will own the client technical agenda and engage with the client’s security and cloud teams to deliver integrated software and services solutions to achieve client and business goals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understand the client problem, understand the context (Listen, Learn, Act)
- Alongside the account team, earn the client’s trust and respect to become their strategic partner and trusted advisor.
- Bring technical expertise and a point-of-view to every opportunity – know the client and industry, and how the technology can enable their transformation
- Extensive experience in Technical Sales, working with sales teams and directly with clients
- Expertise in key security topics, e.g. Azure, M365, Cloud Security, Data Security
- Experience in developing security solutions to meet client business challenges
- Breadth of security architecture experience and achievement with technical depth
- Storytelling, white boarding
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking, able to develop and position with facts and evidence
- Ideally possess external security certification(s)
- Certified on Microsoft technologies
In the role, we expect you to:
- Drive the continued success and growth of the Software Account Team and actively work with clients to deliver results to achieve our company budget as well as client success.
- Present, demo, whiteboard, consult and advise on the First Technology Security portfolio to identify and deliver solutions.
- Maintain broad security knowledge as well technical depth in Digital Trust and Threat Management
- Take ownership, be proactive, able to make decisions and take action when needed
- Step up with great confidence, clarity, sustained tenacity and resilience to win against the competition – drawing on our unique value propositions, capabilities and competitive positioning
- Build strategic relations across the wider First Technology team to ensure security is embedded into broader client solutions.
- Be a strategic thinker, forever challenging the status quo and our clients to achieve greater success
- Be a continuous learner, security and our clients never stand still
- Build and maintain strong external eminence (white papers, conference presentations, etc.)
- cyber security
- cloud security
About The Employer:
– Family centric
– People Driven
– Super successful
Employer & Job Benefits: