- Know how to cold call and have done it to businesses and enterprises alike
- .Must have had experience selling themselves on the phone, especially in todays world.
- The person will be selling B2B but it’s the end user, not channel.
- They need to know something about networking and the world we live in.
- Culture – is always about the customer so the person needs to have that oozing out of his/her veins.
ISP / Telecoms Sales Essential
Purpose of the role
Identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help business grow. Will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and enhancing the position and reputation of the business.
Skills and Competencies required
- Strong people and interpersonal engagement
- Probing and analytical approach
- Strong client-allied approach
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication
- Own vehicle essential
- In depth understanding of ICT products
- Previous work history in similar environment of at least five years
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends
- Seek out the appropriate contact within organisations
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients
- Meet with clients face to face
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively to meet these requirements
- Preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Ensure proposals are managed in terms of accuracy and completed within SLA
- Achieve set financial targets
- New Business Development
- solution selling
- Account Management
- New Business Opportunities
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
work hard play hard
surround yourself with best of breed smart people
Fantastic Comm Structure
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid