Role: Business Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in Gauteng. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in developing and implementing successful sales strategies to achieve revenue growth targets. This role requires a strong understanding of the software development industry and experience selling software development and related services to enterprise clients.
- Implement sales strategies to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprise clients to understand their needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the Business Unit Managers to ensure that proposals and solutions are aligned with client needs and our capabilities.
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure, including negotiation of contracts and pricing.
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to develop effective sales collateral, case studies, and presentations.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and competitor activity, providing insights and recommendations to the management team.
- Proven experience in selling software development and related services to enterprise clients.
- Strong understanding of the software services industry, including software development methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to take on a key role in a growing software services company. The ideal candidate must have existing sales and business development experience in the Gauteng region. Experience in selling development and consulting services a must. You will be partly relying on your existing network of associates in Gauteng, including Johannesburg, Midrand and Pretoria. You will be required to visit our group companies, partners and clients regularly. you need to be spontaneous and be able to suggest creative approaches to customer needs. We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Business Development
- Solution Selling
About The Employer:
– Top rated employer
– Attractve client base
– Happy employees
Employer & Job Benefits: