Account Executive role is a new business role with 70% of leads passed to the consultant and 30% self-generated. Once on boarded you will create account plans for new accounts.
Your DRIVER attitude – IS DRIVEN by being the hunter and work colloboratively with the sales teams
You will be responsible for selling all things UC with a focus on Microsoft products and services. The role focuses both on end user Customers (500-2,500 users) as well as a Channel Partner with a sales cycle of 3-6months.
The role carries targets which are assessed on a quarterly basis and to assist you in reaching target you will work with solutions architects and the sales operations team.
In Order To Be Successful The Senior Sales Consultant Should Have:
- 3 years+ experience in a UC, SaaS, CX Solution Provider or Consultancy Services Sales role or Related High Technology Business environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Teams & UC Solutions
- A deep understanding of Customer Service Management, Customer Experience or Customer Engagement related business processes
- Proven track record working at enterprise level across industries
- Experience in both direct and channel sales
- A successful track record in selling into Financial Services, Healthcare or public sector is a bonus
- A willingness to go above and beyond to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Pitch perfect communication and presenting skills, with fluency in English being essential
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals within Microsoft’s internal and external eco-system
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organisation
The Account Executive will be responsible for market success of The Company’s Microsoft Teams and all other related UC Products across Enterprise accounts in Western Cape
The Account Executive will drive and generate sales revenue, within existing accounts and also with new customers. This will be achieved by working closely with the wider Microsoft & First Technology sales eco-system, with the support of a dedicated Solution Architect.
The Sales Specialist will need to deliver territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organisational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll get to do in this role:
Together with a dedicated Presales Solution Architect you will:
- Be the voice of the customer and of the regional sales teams
- Drive end to end sales initiatives (from pipeline generation to closing) focused on specific use cases in customer service business process solutions
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities with the Enterprise segment by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish as a leader in Customer Engagement
- Provide industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve customer penetration
- Coach & enable account teams with foundational specialty solution area knowledge to effectively identify specialty solution opportunities & help manage the sales cycle
and a designated Solution Architect, present our solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
- Keep up to date with industry standards and certifications by attending training and passing relevant exams.
- Account Management
- MS Teams
About The Employer:
– Succesful Leader
– BEE – level 1
– Fantastic Team Culture
– Winning Mindset
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Pension Fund